If a major disaster happens and your IT infrastructure is compromised, calling your IT support in Brisbane might not produce the outcome you had anticipated. This is because many businesses have a disaster plan, but it’s never actually been tested and if it doesn’t work, your business might never recover from the loss of your entire IT infrastructure and data.
Just because the professionals at your IT help desk know how to design a disaster recovery plan, if it hasn’t been tested in real conditions, they may as well have not even bothered. After all, disaster recovery planning might be a requirement of their job, but it can be difficult to know how well they perform this part of their job – until your business is on the line.
There is however, an easy solution in Brisbane, because IT support can actually utilise the cloud to test their disaster recovery plans. This means that if a disaster does occur, you can have complete confidence in your disaster recovery plan, as it’s been tested and been proven to work.
5 Benefits of using a cloud based disaster recovery plan
At Capital IT Solutions, we use the cloud for all of our client’s disaster recovery plans and we test them thoroughly to make sure that they work. This means that our client’s don’t have to worry about losing their business if a catastrophe occurs, because they have a proven recovery plan in place that can be initiated by their IT support in Brisbane.
If you are unsure of using the cloud for your disaster recovery plan, here are 5 clear benefits that should change your mind.
- Automation: In Brisbane, your IT support team can automate your disaster recovery strategy after thoroughly testing it in real-time.
- Recovery: Your IT helpdesk can recover all of your data directly from the cloud and you can be up and running again in no time at all.
- Alerts: With built-in alert and monitoring functionality, the IT support team in Brisbane will know the status of your systems at any time, day or night.
- Single platform: You can manage all of your recovery systems, backup locations and restore points from a single platform, making managing your infrastructure smooth and efficient.
- Cost effective: A cloud based recovery disaster plan is a very cost effective solution for businesses that rely on unproven strategies designed by their IT support team in Brisbane.
You can arrange a free consultation with one of our disaster recovery specialists who will walk you through the process for your business.