Capital IT Solutions provides professional IT support to Brisbane small and medium sized businesses. Located in East Brisbane, we’re ideally positioned to service our range of clients across the Brisbane CBD and metro areas, Logan, and the Gold Coast.
How can IT support in Brisbane help your business?
Many small and medium sized businesses struggle to maintain their networks, hardware, and backups on their own, calling in help only in emergencies. This creates a stressful working environment when staff have no one to call for IT advice and have to either figure it out on their own, or face downtime until IT support arrives.
The usual cause of these problems is that many businesses have limited budgets and can’t realistically afford to run their own IT department. The solution is to engage an experienced company offering customised IT support in Brisbane that can be tailored to your exact needs, and for a fraction of the cost of maintaining your own in-house IT department.
With Capital IT Solutions on your team, your business will operate far more efficiently and without the daily stress of having to manage your own backups, upgrades and troubleshooting. As one of the leading IT companies in Brisbane, we provide managed IT services to most of our clients, along with a range of other IT services.
A consistent and reliable IT network has a number of important benefits for your business:
- Reduced daily stress in the workplace.
- Employees are happier in their work.
- Increased efficiency and profitability.
- Your systems are always secure and up to date.
- Increased flexibility to deal with new technology.
- Your network can grow and expand with your business.
- Access to remote support during business hours.
- A dedicated IT support manager.
- A cost-effective solution to managing your IT needs.
What types of IT support do we provide?
From infrastructure to hardware and software, virus protection, disaster recovery and business email networks, our team at Capital IT Solutions ensure that your IT needs are always covered. We provide a number of different services, which can be mixed and matched, depending on your current needs and your requirements over time.
Essentially, we’re your “one-stop shop” for IT support in Brisbane!
- Managed IT services: Our fixed price managed IT services are one of our more popular offerings. This means our team is on contract and available to support your business with fast response times, live monitoring and real-time problem solving, along with backups and recovery, virus protection, maintenance and much more. And, the best part is that our managed packages are tailored to your specific needs and budget.
- Networking: We design and deploy local and wide area networks based on your requirements, whether you have one or multiple offices or locations. Our network engineers can expertly design and build wired , fibre optic, and wireless links.
- Backup and disaster recovery: When a crisis occurs and you need to recover your data, and be back online fast, our specialist IT support in Brisbane will have you up and running again very quickly. Protection from hackers, viruses and malware, as well as disaster planning and recovery are all covered by our specialist IT team.
- Hardware: Minimise your capital expenditure on IT purchases by leveraging our experience and let us guide you in the right direction. Build a long term, up-to-date and flexible IT solution that is scalable and cost-effective.
- Threat management: Hackers know all the backdoors and loopholes to get in fast and steal or corrupt your data. Specialist IT support in Brisbane gives you the peace of mind knowing that we’ll find all these blind spots before the hackers, close them down and protect your digital data with the highest-level firewalls.
- Email services: Setting up, repairing and maintaining an email network is vital to the growth of your business. With our first class local IT support, Brisbane clients will enjoy the benefit of having our team upgrade your system, migrate existing email services and provide ongoing real time support.
- Consulting: Not sure what you need, but you know you need help? Why not take advantage of our consulting service and let us design an IT solution that works for you and is within your budget.
Book a free consultation today and you’ll soon see why your business will benefit from our specialist IT support in Brisbane.